Friday, March 6, 2009

Born In A Barn

Born In A Barn

Spells on me put a little hex
Elite little feats of the opposite sex
Assume the position macho man
Gotta' go right now gotta' make my stand

I heard a few words any man would dread
"Do it right be smart don't lose your head"
Whistle a tune then a happy song
Wait right here and I won't be long

Come back cool to get into bed
Asking me now how I left the head
A wince in my heart then a little blush
And a wink and a nod, "I did flush"

There in her eye I saw it real soon
Sweet girl friend lower a boom
With a yelp and a start and a jump to my feet
I ran back in to position the seat

Knew by now but a little too late
Selfish behavior had sealed my fate
Back in her arms I felt the heat
Sweating little bullets down to my feet

Assuming the position I entered my plea
Then I heard a sweet voice sentencing me
"This is no farm you little pup, were you born in a barn
You left the toilet seat up"

1 comment: