Sunday, January 3, 2010

Parfait Puppy



Aloha Poets,
Starry-eyed puppy inspires today's poetry. Enjoy!

The Cat's Meow

May I kindly direct your attention to
Some feline moments to name a few
Thrills of glamor the roar of the prowl
My fuzzy love cat is the cat's meow

Zero to sixty in under five
Stands out big time, shows the pride
Not for one solitary instant dare
Do I turn my back on my love cat's stare

Out of line I get the doodle bug
Stamping authority with a love cat's hug
Got trouble with names and people's face
You'll never forget his brush tail trace

Permit me to inform the select few
Many kitty benefits of the word, "Mew."
Arch backs all the way with one little hop
My socially compatible fuzzy joke shop

No jaded jaguar once we've tussled
Make me feel like I'm being out-muscled
A sprung spring frizzy bucket of bolts
He's my fuzzy love cat of a thousand volts

No comments:

Post a Comment